I was trying to be more selective when choosing books to read, avoiding reading several books at a time. That did not work out that well.
Due to several cirscumstances, I am reading six books simultaneously. I do like them all and I do want to continue reading every single one of them, which only makes this situation worse!
Here is the list of books I am currently reading:
- Manny Man Does the History of Ireland, John D. Ruddy
- Ioga – O Caminho da Harmonia (Pocket Guide to Hatha Yoga), Michele Picozzi
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
- O Kamasutra de Grey (Fifty Nights in Gray: A Sensual Journey in Black and White), Laura Elias
- O Último Judeu (The Last Jew), Noah Gordon
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, J. K. Rowling
My next couple of weeks are already reserved for these, which will take all my precious time. I am also writing some posts based on some of these, so… There is that to look forward o!